Team RC Index du Forum
Team RC
Team RC : Russian Communauty COD 4

Team RC Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Good.to.Great.By.Jim.Collins.[PDF..ePub..Kindle] ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team RC Index du Forum -> Inter Team -> Sexion LS] (Alliées)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
penlcere
Soldat adverse/invité

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Avr - 13:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Good.to.Great.By.Jim.Collins.[PDF..ePub..Kindle] Répondre en citant

Good.to.Great.By.Jim.Collins.[PDF..ePub..Kindle] > bit.ly/2osSDm5

Good.to.Great.By.Jim.Collins.[PDF..ePub..Kindle]

f35aea7a9c
Change your CEO from one at Level 5 to one at Level 4 and look out below!I firmly believe that success starts and ends with leadership - and the best companies I've worked with and for have actually had many of the above factors, because they had great managementJul 25, 2011 Yasser Hassan added it A valuable piece of research! "Good to Great" introduces a lot of alerting concepts that make one think differently about the acceptable level of achievements(Once again, I think our embarrassingly self-inflated Silvio Berlusconi.)*Alec didn't buy Good to Great to test our home financesFill the company's culture with self-disciplined people who are willing to go to extreme lengths to fulfill their responsibilitiesSoundview Executive Book Summaries In his previous bestseller, Built to Last, Jim Collins explored what made great companies great and how they sustained that greatness over timeIt sounds so true, isn't it Smile The so-called "hedgehog concept" is coolOne of the first surprises of the book is the list of companies Collins focuses on: Circuit City, Gillette, Walgreens, and Wells Fargo haven't been touted as top performers in that way that GE or Coca-Cola, for instance, haveThe book was "cited by several members of The Wall Street Journal's CEO Council as the best management book they've read."[4]The way I see it, the steps involved are:* State up front what the themes are, but disguise at least a few of them with cryptic labels that portend greater meaning to those who venture furtherBut what about the company that is not born with great DNA? How can good companies, mediocre companies, even bad See more details below Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap.and Others Don't available in Hardcover, NOOK Book, Audiobook Hardcover $19.34 $19.34 $32.50 Save 40% Format Format Hardcover - $19.34 NOOK Book - $15.99 Audiobook - $26.13 Sign In to Complete Instant Purchase Eligible for FREE SHIPPING Get it by Wednesday, April 5 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.Same Day delivery in Manhattan

The author and his team of researchers established these good-to-great benchmarks: The companies had to have experienced 15-year cumulative stock returns that were at or below the general stock market, punctuated by a transition point, then cumulative returns at least three times the market over the next fifteen yearsAre there other companies that don't make use of a Culture of Discipline (Chapter 6, natch) but yet are still great according to Collins's definition? Are there great companies that fail to do some of the things he says should make them great? The way that the book focuses strictly on pairs of great/comparison companies smacks of confirmatory information bias, which is a kink in the human mind that drives us to seek out and pay attention to information that confirms our pre-existing suppositions and ignore information that fails to support them.Relatedly, a lot of the book's themes and platitudes strike me as owing their popularity to the same factors that make the horoscope or certain personality tests like the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator so popular: they're so general and loosely defined that almost anyone can look at that and not only say that wow, that make sense, and I've always felt the same way! This guy and me? We're geniuses! The chapter about "getting the right people on the bus" that extols the virtue of hiring really super people is perhaps the most obvious exampleThat, combined with overwhelming hindsight bias, makes me extremely suspicious of any and every conclusion drawn in the bookI'm not at a level in my organization or other groups that I have control enough to accomplish what is recommendedThis kind of thing is done all the time (where's our book on greatness based on social media presense?)Collins finds eleven examples of "great companies" and comparators, similar in industry-type and opportunity, but which failed to achieve the good-to-great growth shown in the great companies:If not in corporate life, then perhaps in making your church great

ashes cricket 2009 crack only download hpinstmankns-lotrbfme2ep1 maxi-poseden.rarsignificance of toxoids in active immunity pdf freerudramadevi full movie download 720p hdDownload crack 3d sexvilla 2 everlustarchicad 15 serial number.rarthe 100 startup chris guillebeau pdf free downloadcrack password wifi vodafone stationChico DeBarge, Long Time No See full album zipkhoon bhari maang movie free download in 3gpgolkes

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Avr - 13:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team RC Index du Forum -> Inter Team -> Sexion LS] (Alliées) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006